Friday, April 2, 2010

(Un)creative mess

We haven't really overwhelmed you with content lately. It's transition time.
For the time being, and possibly permanently, Di will be the only one updating the blog. And Di being known as the ultimate procrastinator, well...
So I'll stop writing about myself in the 3rd person and get to the point. (It's funny, but this blog has turned out to be more about trying to start a blog than about anything else...)
It's spring time at last and you probably got few days off for Easter. In Copenhagen, today, the Sun is supposed to show up in between few clouds and the occasional rain.
You can stay at home and write me comments about how much this blog sucks, or you can go out and be part of whatever urban, sub urban, village culture you are.
I don't think  a Copenhagener would be stopped by a little bit of rain, however many students are preparing for exams at this time. The average Danish student being amazingly responsible (read ambitious), I do think many would opt for their books rather than go out for coffee. But then, all this young, hip people somehow manage to have all their balls up in the air.
(Side note - I watched "The Daily Show" the other day and Ben Stiller was a guest promoting his new movie called "Greenberg". They showed an excerpt where the main character was expressing his opinion on today's all-achieving generations. I'm not a Ben Stiller fan, but this kinda struck a cord, must see movie. Among other things he said something along the lines: " I hope I'll die before meeting any of you at a job interview..." Hm..The trailer here)
Now that I've aroused mixed feelings in you and you need a final push, check out this page on facebook - I know this great little place in Copenhagen. People share tips and impressions, maybe you will get inspired. There's also a page for Aarhus, Paris, Edinburgh and others...

Happy Easter and have a wonderful day!

P.S. Soon a post on the Laundromat Café.

No comments:

Post a Comment